We’ve just had a massive box full of Clean Bottles delivered to PBK, sadly no 8ft bottle costume was included which we all agreed would be a great Children in Need costume, but definitely tricky to drive in!
You may have seen the bottle here:
We’ve all got an old bottle which we nominate for recovery powder duties. After a week of using protein powder in a bottle it stinks and no amount of washing up liquid can shift the smell or odd colour!
With the Clean Bottle you can unscrew both ends to get a bottle brush to all parts and the lids can also be cleaned properly with no nooks and crannies left with residue in.
- It’s still a regular 750ml bottle.
- BPA free plastic of course.
- The bottom lid has a special seal to make sure it doesn’t leak.
- We haven’t had any leaks on ours after much use.
- The mouthpiece is soft, but there are softer available.
That’s pretty much it! We’re still unsure as to whether it’s a genius idea or not.
Give one a go and let us know what you think!