Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Castelli Alpha RoS Jacket
|Men's/Women's EU Size||39-40||41-42||43-44||45-46||47-48|
|Men's Shoe Size (EU)||35-39||40-43||44/47|
4 instalments of £34.31 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £22.87 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
In many ways, the Castelli Alpha RoS is the ultimate winter jacket – providing protection in both wet conditions, as well as allowing you to ride in temperatures as low as -5°. As part of the Rain or Shine collection, or RoS for short, Castelli has gone to great lengths to ensure this jacket provides total protection all the elements.
Designed with two separate layers – the Gore wind stopper outer fabric provides protection for the wind and rain, while the separate inner layer offers a high level of warmth, insulation and breathability. To ensure total protection from the wet, Castelli has even sealed the seams and covered the YKK zip to prevent water ingression into these particularly exposed areas.
As part of the Rosso Corsa range, this jacket offers a race-ready anatomical fit. With a flat laying zip and collar, Castelli has ensured that moisture and cold are kept out, and warmth is kept in. This jacket is complete with three rear pockets for effective, easily accessible storage.
- Rain or Shine engineering provides insulation and breathability for cold and dry rides, with effective waterproofing for wet rides
- Gore® Windstopper® 150 fabric provides wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection
- Seam sealing on shoulders, reduced seaming and double stitching keep you mostly dry
- Alpha construction separates wind/water protection layer from insulating layer
- Better ventilation and better moisture evaporation thanks to separate insulating layer
- Partially covered waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily and lies flat
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- Raw-edge wrist cuffs lie flat for a perfect interface with gloves
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for an excellent close-to-body fit that still accommodates a wide range of body types
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Weight: 515g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.