Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- These thick neoprene booties treated with a waterproof PU coating provide water protection whilst retaining heat and moving moisture away, keeping your feet dry. The durable coating treatment also prevents dirt and mud from clinging to the surface for minimum maintenance
- Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) design uses 3D modelling to shape sections of material around the foot for an optimal fit and freedom of movement
- 3D cut toe box follows the contours of the cycling shoe
- 3mm multi-stretch neoprene with waterproof PU coating and taped seams for full water protection in cold conditions
- Specifically designed to wear over most shoes with a hook-and-loop sole closure for ideal fit and functionality
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Durable fabric reinforcements on the nose of the shoe cover
- Road and MTB cycling shoe compatible
- Fabrics: 78% styrene butadiene rubber 11% polyurethane 11% polyamide
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Needed some new overshoes to replace my old neoprene Castelli ones. These fitted the bill brilliantly. Ended up buying 3 pairs. Use these on the road, MTB and CX. They can be tight to get on and off, (but I find that a good thing) and they fit so snugly that my feet are both warm and dry. The different material to the toe end of the overshoe is great as I find it's not as easily damaged when you put one foot down as my older Castelli overshoes were. The price was a major factor too. I did buy these in a sale and so got excellent VFM, but even at double or even 3 x the cost they would be worth it, especially when compared to other named products out there. These do the job and they do it really well. No complaints at all.
Really good winter overshoe thick waterproof and warm will definitely buy again
used these overshoes today for the first time. what can i say but very very good, it was raining and when i got back my shoes were bone dry, they also felt very warm. a great product and great value for money
Nice & warm
Have worn these a few times now in the rain & they do a decent enough job. Of course, they're not totally waterproof, but they do keep the worst out. They also keep your feet warm on those cold dark mornings. They are quite easy to put on & take off. This is the second pair I have owned & would recommend them
Always great quality of Shimano apparel. Recommended!
These are heavy duty and made from a warm looking material, however there is no cover underneath at all. Literally just an elastic strap to keep them on, making them probably useless at keeping spray out. Especially as my shoes have vents on the soles. Might use them in very cold dry conditions over the top of other overshoes. But these won't be any use in the wet. Glad they were only a tenner...
Shimano shiw that is best of the best with this product,I test it in winter time in muntains.I climb to 1800 m above sea level,garmin showing 2 degrees temperature...my fingers in the shoe is very warm.Good and quality product...5 star shimano.
Great shoes cover
The shoe covers are great, worm and easy to worn. Will order one more pair.
The shoe covers are great, worn end easy to wear
I've done a few hundred of road miles in awful weather with these over my SPD-SL's and they're superb. Quite thick and durable. Keep my feet warm no problem. They're open sole so you could use them clipped in off road too. Shimano suff is top quality every time. 5*