Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11 Speed 39/53 Groupset - Grey
4 instalments of £184.13 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £122.75 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Shimano Ultegra series is "pro-proven" as it is a direct trickle down from our Dura Ace group. It stands for state-of-the-art technology, proven in pro races, the technology used in the new Ultegra 6800 series with 11 speed, newly designed brakes, new chain treatment etc.
- Crankset FC-6800 Standard 39/53 (please select version)
- Bottom Bracket SM-BBR60 BSA
- STI Set ST-6870
- Rear Derailleur RD-6870 SS
- Front Derailleur FD-6870 Braze On
- Brake Set BR-6800
- Cassette CS-6800 (please select version)
- Chain CN-6800
- Gear Cable Set black
- Brake Cable Set black
- Internal battery supplied
Ultegra now has an 11-speed cassette with numerous gearing options to cover all situations. Leading edge design, materials and construction reduce weight, improve stiffness and enhance control.
Crankset(Bottom bracket is BSA threaded english standard)
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it's needed, the FC-6800 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset Compact 39/53 teeth
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm, 172.5mm or 175mm
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crank arm fits all chainring sizes
- Bolt circle diameter: 110mm
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Includes Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket SM-BBR60 BSA
- Weight: 775g (with BB)
Dual Control STI Shifters
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold. The drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI. Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increased power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods.
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied with electrical cables
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight: 313g per pair
Ultegra Rear Derailleur
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-32T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
Ultegra Front Derailleur(BSA threaded english standard)
The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur. The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load.
The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead.
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 162g
Ultegra Brake Set BR-6800
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Ultegra brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability.
- New SLR EV Technology
- 10% more power than BR-6700
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Brake Pad Types: R55C4
- Weight: 335g (Set)
Cassette (please select version)
Rider-tuned means Ultegra works the way you want it. The new 11-speed cassettes are available in a range of sizes including a wide-range 11-28 option - one cassette to use all year round. Smooth, fast shifting guaranteed. The weight is 212g (11-23T).
Ultegra 11-speed Chain CN-6800
The new symmetrical Ultegra 11-speed chain offers low weight and high durability.
- Ultegra redesigned SIL-TEC Chain for 11-Speed
- Weight: 253g
- 1 x STI levers
- 1 x Rear Derailleur
- 1 x Front Derailleur
- 1 x Front Brake Caliper
- 1 x Rear Brake Caliper
- 1 x Chainset
- 1 x BSA Bottom Bracket
- 1 x Chain
- 1 x SMEW90A Junction Box A
- 1 x SMJC41 Junction Box B
- 6 x EW-SD50 Cable
- 1 x Internal Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
Can’t find the spec you want? Contact our Customer Services team and we will do our best to source the exact spec you would like.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The gear group came in a big cart box whit out anyone prober packing and original boxes. I hope that all parts are there.