Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Shimano Dura Ace R9100 11 Speed Groupset
6 weekly payments from £141.66 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Shimano Dura-Ace represents the pinnacle of the Shimano groupset range. Because each component has been engineered to offer incredible performance that lasts, it's easy to see why Dura-Ace has been the group set of choice for World Tour riders for decades. While Shimano has updated the new iteration of the Dura-Ace group set to reduce weight, they've also managed to maximise efficiency and shifting performance. Plus, with a new stealthy design, the Dura-Ace 9100 is an excellent looking groupset and well suited any performance road bike.
Firstly, the new Dura-Ace crank has received a totally new redesign with a larger, stiffer alloy arm to help aid power transfer. However, thanks to the iconic HollowTech design, it's also immensely lightweight. Fortunately, this crank has also been optimised for use on disc brake road bikes which have bigger seat stays too. Additionally, with an enormous variety of chainrings sizes, Dura-Ace cranksets are well suited to a wide variety of terrains and riding styles.
Dura-Ace 9100 shifters have received an overhaul with improvements in ergonomics and comfort. With a textured rubber lever hood to improve grip and redesigned internals which offers a crisper shift, these new Dura-Ace 9100 levers offer comfort and performance in equal measure.
Employing Shadow technology from Shimano's mountain bike range, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 rear derailleur sits under the chainstay. As a result, this new derailleur offers a slimmer profile which improves aerodynamics and greater crash protection. Similarly, the new Dura-Ace rear derailleur has also been re-engineered to be smaller, more efficient and offer a cleaner, crisper shift. It is also equipped with an internal toggle mechanism which gives greater clearance for larger tyres. Now featuring a built-in cable tension adjustment bolt, there's now no need for inline barrel adjusters.
The new Dura-Ace brake callipers have also been redesigned to offer clearance for up to 28mm tyres while retaining the same aerodynamic performance of previous iterations. They're also up to 43% stiffer than previous brake callipers for incredible stopping performance, and provide a linear braking curve for improved feel and function.
Finally, the new Dura-Ace cassette offers the same reliability and ranges of previous iterations. Thankfully, it also comes in a 11-30T version, helping you attack steeper climbs with confidence. While the cassette is constructed with a lightweight carbon fibre spider that contains alloy sprockets, the largest five cogs are made of titanium to reduce weight even further. A new lightweight, hollow pin chain completes the groupset. With a PTFE coating to increases durability, this new chain provides both efficiency and a smooth shift that lasts.
Shimano Dura Ace FC-9100 Chainset
The HollowTech II 11-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders.
- Hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II 4 arm cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the 11-speed chains for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight: 609 grams (50-34T)
Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100 Cassette - 11 Speed
Super lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with a rigid carbon and alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Average weight 175 grams for 11-25 tooth
Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100 Front Derailleur
Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, 11-speed Dura-Ace R9100 delivers with its super-lightweight yet durable design.
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation thanks to toggle link leverage construction
- Thanks to improvements in the cage design outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Hard-wearing finish expected of Dura-Ace
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for use with outer rings 50-55T
- Weight: 69 g (braze-on)
Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100 Rear Derailleur - Short Cage
Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency.
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth increasing efficiently
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 tooth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 30 tooth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 11-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams
Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100 Brake Caliper
Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot calliper brake with quick linear response, increased rigidity, and improved braking power.
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Better clearance with wider tyres, compatible with 28C tyre size
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Brake pad compound offers excellent stopping power under wet and dry conditions, with improved durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG901 11 Speed Chain 116 Links
Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology on inner and outer links and rollers that is smooth running and increases durability
- Zinc-Alloy plated inner and outer links
- Hollow pin for added weight saving
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Average weight 243 grams
Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9100 STI Shifters - Mechanical Shift and Brake
Precision-engineered Dura-Ace STI lever for the ultimate in powerful braking and effortless 11-speed shifting, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders.
- Dura-Ace R9100 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action, providing faster, lighter shifting
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release levers gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Weight: 365 grams per set
- Complete press-fit bottom bracket assembly for Shimano HollowTech II road cranks.
- Cups are made from fibre reinforced polymer material which reduces the risk of frame noise and damage.
- Set includes left and right hand cups, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water.
- Maintenance free.
- Compatible with 86.5mm shells.
- 41mm cup diameter.
- Easy press-fit installation.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Upgraded from dura ace 10s A very noticeable difference 10 out of 10 From purchase to delivery probikekit was also 10 out of 10. Will definitely use them again.
sweet groupset for a sweet price
pretty empress first with the service the groupset come with secure and nice packaging all brandnew. and the best is its a super sweet deal. been shoppinng around and PBK is the deal ever. thanks
Other customers bought:
Shimano Dura Ace R9100 STI Shifters - Mechanical Shift and BrakeRRP £449.99£289.84Save: £160.15