The Shimano Dura Ace R9100 11 Speed Groupset includes:
Shimano Dura Ace FC-9100 Chainset
The HollowTech II 11-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders.
- Hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II 4 arm cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the 11-speed chains for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight: 609 grams (50-34T)
Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100 Cassette - 11 Speed
Super lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with a rigid carbon and alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Average weight 175 grams for 11-25 tooth
Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100 Front Derailleur
Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, 11-speed Dura-Ace R9100 delivers with its super-lightweight yet durable design.
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation thanks to toggle link leverage construction
- Thanks to improvements in the cage design outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Hard-wearing finish expected of Dura-Ace
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for use with outer rings 50-55T
- Weight: 69 g (braze-on)
Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100 Rear Derailleur - Short Cage
Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency.
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth increasing efficiently
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 tooth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 30 tooth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 11-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams
Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100 Brake Caliper
Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot calliper brake with quick linear response, increased rigidity, and improved braking power.
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Better clearance with wider tyres, compatible with 28C tyre size
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Brake pad compound offers excellent stopping power under wet and dry conditions, with improved durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG901 11 Speed Chain 116 Links
Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology on inner and outer links and rollers that is smooth running and increases durability
- Zinc-Alloy plated inner and outer links
- Hollow pin for added weight saving
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Average weight 243 grams
Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9100 STI Shifters - Mechanical Shift and Brake
Precision-engineered Dura-Ace STI lever for the ultimate in powerful braking and effortless 11-speed shifting, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders.
- Dura-Ace R9100 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action, providing faster, lighter shifting
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release levers gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Weight: 365 grams per set
- Complete press-fit bottom bracket assembly for Shimano HollowTech II road cranks.
- Cups are made from fibre reinforced polymer material which reduces the risk of frame noise and damage.
- Set includes left and right hand cups, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water.
- Maintenance free.
- Compatible with 86.5mm shells.
- 41mm cup diameter.
- Easy press-fit installation.