Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Since 1973, Shimano's Dura-Ace components have been at the forefront of pro racing and pro-level technology. Dura-Ace has continued its legacy of being proven in the peloton as well as serving as a launch pad for new technologies.
Dura-Ace Di2 (Dual Integrated Intelligence) moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky.
Whether you're building a new bike or looking to upgrade your trusty steed, the groupset offers a hassle-free way to outfit your bike with the finest components available.
Dual Control Levers:
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit each frame
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight is 237 grams a pair
- The Di2 front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Compatible with 50-56 tooth chainrings
- Total capacity 16T
- Front derailleur weight is 114 grams
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- 11-28T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact setups as well as the traditional road double
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and reduce weight
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max front difference: 16T
- Total capacity: 33T
- Weight is 217 grams
- Optimum power transfer & lighter weight maintains efficiency
- New chain guide design to reduce chain drop
- 4-arm construction crankset maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- HOLLOWGLIDE chainrings maintain smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
- 110mm Pitch Circle Diameter for both compact and regular versions making gear ratio changes easy
- 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T/52-38T (New combination)
- Weight: 683g (53-39T, with Bottom Bracket)
- The bottom bracket bearings for the HollowTech II FC9000 crankset, which is the ultimate crankset for stiffness whilst keeping weight low for performance riding and racing
- Minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rotation
- Distinctive style that exudes quality and perfection
- Required for installation of FC9000 chainset, with a choice of English or Italian thread BB cups
- Top of the range Dura-Ace Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability
- Hollow link pins offer great weight savings
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Average weight: 243g (114 Link)
- Super lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with a rigid carbon and alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Average weight 166 grams for 11-23 tooth
- SLR-EV (Brand new SLR with dual symmetric pivot brake caliper)
- Superior modulation and power for braking
- New brake cable system
- Weight: 297g (Pair)
Internal Battery: Now mounted inside your frame and lighter than ever.
Battery charger unit: The battery can also be charged in situ. Complete set of junction boxes and wiring (internal) for a tidy aesthetic.
- 1 x STI levers
- 1 x Rear Derailleur
- 1 x Front Derailleur
- 1 x Front Brake Caliper
- 1 x Rear Brake Caliper
- 1 x Chainset
- 1 x BSA Bottom Bracket
- 1 x Chain
- 1 x SMEW90A Junction Box A
- 1 x SMJC41 Junction Box B
- 6 x EW-SD50 Cable
- 1 x Internal Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
Can’t find the spec you want? Contact our Customer Services team and we will do our best to source the exact spec you would like.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I have a chance to fully upgrade your bike. Product mix was perfect.