Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 V2 Frameset - Metallic Blue
4 instalments of £131.96 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £87.97 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Crosslight Pro6 Disc V2 Frameset. The Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our race proven geometry. In addition it has eyelets to allow the fitment of mudguards, a rack, two bottles and up to a 40mm tyre allowing longer range use from a day out to a transcontinental epic. It’s not supposed to be a ‘Jack of all trades’, but it is designed to be practical and adaptable, as well as FAST.
The Custom designed Kinesium tubeset is optimised for this model giving a balance of toughness and stiffness at the lowest possible weight.We have updated the frame with the new Shimano flat mount which tucks the disc caliper neatly inboard out of harm's way. Hose routing is also now internal, de-cluttering the frame and keeping it out of the way when carrying the bike. Also new for this season is provision for Shimano Di2 wiring with ports for front and rear mechs.
- Tough yet lightweight Kinesium tubeset with tapered headtube and ‘CXd‘ 500g, full UD carbon monocoque, 1-1/8?>1.5? taper-steerer disc fork.
- Fork is eyeleted at dropouts and rear of crown and has a hose clip on rear of LHS blade and features the post mount standard caliper mount.
- ‘Ergo2' profiled top tube for comfortable carrying. Oversized Kinesium down tube without the bulky mud collecting depth of other frames. The head tube length is relatively short to help with the steep climbs encountered on CX courses.
- Disc mount – Inboard Shimano Flat-mount on frame with post mount adapter included. Rotor size is 160mm with post mount adaptor. Flat mount calipers can be run with 140mm rotors or 160mm with appropriate adaptor.
- Eyeleted seat stays for mudguards and racks, double bottle cage mounts. Inboard caliper is out of the way making rack and guard mounting simple. 40mm tyre clearance.
- Rear Mech cable Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying. It’s designed to take a full outer cable for max mud/water resistance.
- Front mech cable routing features a removable adjustable cable stop with a BB guide for bottom pull cable routing. For 1x set-ups a blanking plate replaces the cable stop and for Di2 a wire port replaces the cable stop.
- New 55.5cm and 63mm option size
- ‘A-Stay’ asymmetric chain stays to cope with the different stresses to the rear triangle of the bike.
- FSA Taper headset, Kinesis seat clamp, 160mm flat mount to post mount adapter included.
- Tapered headtube – 1” 1/8 top race, tapered to 1” ½ bottom 36x45 integrated FSA type.
- 27.2mm seat post required
- 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket – it works!
- 31.8 band on front mech mount
- Di2 Ready
- Internal hose routing in downtube
- Shimano flat mount and post mount adapter included
- QR Rear axle with 135mm spacing
- 40mm tyres and mudguards – no problem
- Replaceable rear mech hanger
- Full carbon Colour matched Taper post-mount disc fork included. QR type drop out with eyelets.
- Sizing; Centre /top, 48cm , 51cm, 54cm , 55.5cm , 57cm, 60cm , 63cmColours; GLOSS RACING RED or CYAN METALLIC BLUE
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.