4 instalments of £2.60 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Knog + (pronounced "plus") front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and totally versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No dramas. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your tshirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users and trail runners all night long.
- Integrated Clip - Remove the light from the magnetic mount and clip it onto your shirt, shorts, socks or bags using the integrated wearable clip.
- LEDs - Efficient chip on board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Light Modes - Steady, pulse, strobe, fancy flash, eco flash.
- 100% Waterproof - The plus (+) is IP67 tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Integrated USB Plug - No charging cable required, plugs directly into usb ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements.
- Button - Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Charge time - 4 hours (led will turn off when fully charged).
- Battery - USB rechargeable lithium polymer.
- Bike Attachment - Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Fits oversize bars.
- Accessories Included - 2x interchangeable straps for bars 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and magnetic mount.
- Light Type - Front Bike Light / Running Light
- Light Output - 40 lumens
- Dimensions - 14 x 66 x 18mm
- Weight - 12g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Useful 'be seen' light.
Purchased as an emergency light. It is small enough to pop into a saddle pack or jersey pocket for that purpose. It's bright enough for use in urban areas. Having only had it for a couple of weeks I have not yet had cause to use it for my intended purpose, nor can I comment on its longevity.