Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Deuter Attack Enduro SL 18L Backpack - Mint/Black
4 instalments of £27.51 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £18.34 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Our backpack with “protective” instincts is tweaked for safety and aimed at adrenaline junky mountain bikers. Technically suited to freeriders’ needs, it is the perfect partner for spontaneous journeys off the beaten track with its TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam. If not needed, you can remove the protector and use the Attack for less challenging bike rides. The pack’s smart solutions easily accommodate all the equipment and the SL model is specifically designed to fit the anatomy of female riders.
- The TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam can be removed
- snug fit due to extra wide fins on waist belt carrying system with ventilation channels and state-of-the-art shock absorption
- arched back system for a comfortable fit when in riding position
- Universal Hyperlon attachment flaps for pads detachable full-face helmet holder
- stretch side pockets
- spacious inner mesh pocket
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside; tube channel on both shoulder straps
- 3M-Reflectors front pocket with great organisation including three mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- Chest strap
- reflective loop for Safety Blink
- compression straps.
- The Attack 20 offers full TÜV/GS approved protection for a back length of 44-54 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder)
SHIELD SYSTEM FEATURES
- Deuter's Shield System helps to minimise or even prevent injury occurring during risk sports. The backpack material is accurately adapted to the integrated SAS protector - a combination that results in the highest safety standard - the same standard that applies for motorsports!
- The dampening heart of the Shield System is the viscose-elastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. It has been tested and proven for many years. Now Deuter introduces the latest, state-of-the-art update: extra long, yet still lightes thanks to strategically places holes. It is the most up-to-date protector on the market! Its 'smart' foam remains soft and flexible in normal use. On heavy impact the foam resistance grows with increasing speed. It thus delivers excellent shock absorption, whereas hard shell protectors simply spread the impact. The foam returns to its original shape after every deformation, a 'memory effect' that allows the protector's multi-use. PE reinforcement integrated in the backpack's carry system further protects against sharp or pointed objects.
- Full freedom of movement thanks to anatomically shaped shoulder straps that automatically adapt to shoulder width and angle.
- V-shape protects sensitive back areas (spine and shoulder blades) and also provides great freedom of movement.
- Wide air channels between the padding for comfortable ventilation.
- Anchored high on the back the hip wings guarantee a super tight fit even on rough rides. Sitting well above the hip the pack has no chance of riding up even in steep or rough sections.
This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
Deuter Super Polytex
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.