Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
4 instalments of £10.44 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £6.96 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £10.44 with openpay
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Reactive Lights For Safer Rides
When you face moments of increased risk on your commute (e.g. at junctions, filtering traffic or high-stress intersections), ACE reacts by automatically flashing brighter and faster to make you more visible to other road users. It also shines powerfully both in daylight and at night-time, helps you be seen from over a mile away, and gives you 200° of side visibility.
- iOS App is now live on the App Store
- Android App will launch end of October on the Google Play Store
- ACE makes you more visible at riskier moments, keeps you connected through a smartphone app, and gives you the chance to improve the roads you cycle on.
- Lumens: 125 Rear/ 150 Front
- Runtime: 10 hours
- Weight: 35 grams
More than an bike light
See.Sense’s award-winning bike lights don’t just make you safer on the road though. They work with our companion app to give you a voice. Through the app, you can:
- Help create better cycling infrastructure for everyone by sharing your rides with Transport Planners, or providing them with direct feedback.
- Receive theft alerts if your bike is moved without you, automatically send crash alerts to a nominated contact, and get low battery notifications.
- Control and customise your lights by changing their flash mode, brightness level or flash patterns.
- See your cycling stats or pair ACE with a compatible Garmin device thanks to ACE’s ANT+ technology.
What's In The Box:>
- 1x ACE front light
- 1x ACE rear light
- 1x ACE Mount
- 1x Aero Mount
- 1x Bag Mount
- 4x Straps
- 1x Micro USB cable
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Lights are very bright and charge lasts for several days, charging percentage is accurate. Clips are firm...only down point is that the ‘gps tracking’ is not accurate and it’s often not tracking the progress. I contacted their support and apparently it’s an issue with the app?! Cycled some 250 km with them of which only 46 show up. Disappointed. Also no idea who will receive the local ‘ride survey’ problems highlighted... Not to fail otherwise.