Zipp 30 Course Tubular Disc Brake Front Wheel
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
4 instalments of £72.24 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £48.16 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Zipp’s 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best day on a bike was packed with euphoria. The 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular’s durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip. This is a high-performance aluminum wheelset engineered to provide versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
Advanced Aluminum-Rim Technology
The 30 Course Tubular wheelset, with its external 25mm rim width, incorporates design innovations from the Zipp 202 Firecrest profile for low aerodynamic drag, greater stability and predictability in crosswinds. That wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tire casing. That helps increase the contact patch with the ground. The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort on the road.
Hub Technology With the 77/177D
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set – that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XDR driver body for 177D available separately.
All this means the 30 Course Disc-brake is a multi-use wheelset that delivers speed, stability, comfort and the superior power and modulation of disc braking over any terrain.
Each wheel includes Zipp thru-axle end caps; 1 Zipp skewer; The 30 Course Disc-brake Tubular rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM®/Shimano® or for Campagnolo® and 1.85mm spacer for use with 10-speed cassettes.
- Weight: 750g
- ERD (effective rim diameter): 586mm
- Hub Used: 77D
- Hub Width: 100mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.