Shimano Dura Ace R9100 C24 Carbon Laminate Clincher Front Wheel
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £75.75 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £50.50 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- WH-R9100 CL carbon clincher wheel, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Full carbon / alloy 21 mm deep 20.8 mm wide rim
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodizing process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets increase durability
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance with standard brake pads in all conditions
- 16 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.5-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 585 grams
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great whhel, but...
On my first ride with this new wheel I heard an annoying ticking sound with every revolution when the breaks were applied. I checked for break pad on tire contact but there was none. An inspection of the new wheel at the end of my ride found an uneven alloy rim weld on one side of the wheel. A very light application of a very fine sand paper removed the imperfection and returned the rim to a smooth surface. While I might expect this kind of imperfection from a cheap or even middle of the road wheel, I was enormously disappointed to find it on a top of the line, latest-generation Shimano Dura Ace wheel. And it makes me question the manufacture quality of the entire wheel. This is my second Dura Ace front wheel and I did not have this problem with the earlier model. Has Shimano moved its wheel manufacturing to a new source?
Other customers bought:
Shimano Dura Ace R9100 C60 Carbon Clincher Front WheelRRP £749.99£446.24Save: £303.75