Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic R-SYS Clincher Wheelset is the lightest alloy clincher wheelset with a wider, deeper rim. The R-SYS wheelset is constructed with Tracomp Superlight, carbon fibre spokes to provide high lateral stiffness for increased energy transfer. Yksion Pro GripLink tyres combined with a rounder rim profile ensures accurate cornering and easier handling.
- Mavic R-SYS is the lightest alloy clincher wheelset
- New ISM 4D, Exalith 2 rims
- Taller rim profile for unbeatable lateral stiffness
- Rounder rim profile provides optimised stiffness and easier handling
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- Incredibly light Tracomp carbon fibre spokes offer traction and compression to provide high stiffness in all circumstances
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- QRM SL (Qualité de Roulements Mavic Super Light): Super Light bearings are designed under the QRM strict specifications. The matching hub axles are machined with extremely narrow tolerances, and then adjusted one by one with high precision when assembled.
- Exalith 2 technology ensures high braking performance and durability in all weather conditions
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x23: 195 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1295 grams
- Front without tyre: 555 grams
- Rear without tyre: 740 grams
- Super Light sealed cartridge bearings
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- ISM 4D
- Internal width: 15mm
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: Tracomp tubular (front and rear non drive side) and straight pull bladed and double butted (rear drive side)
- Material: carbon fiber (front and rear non drive side) and Zicral (rear drive side)
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Light and good looking
Wheels came ready to go straight out of the box. Slightly heavier than the claimed weight? but nice road feel and look great with carbon spokes and black rims. Exalith brakes are screaming loud at first untul they wear in after a few rides. Now only noisy under very heavy braking.