Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith SL Clincher Wheelset
6 weekly payments from £146.62 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith SL Clincher Wheelset blends responsiveness and lightweight performance with a smoother, deeper rim. The wheelset is constructed with rear Tracomp spoke lacing for increased stiffness, while GripLink and PowerLink Yksion Pro tyres provide increased speed and agility. Lightweight with improved aerodynamics, the Exalith SL wheelset features rounder ISM 4D rims to limit drag and the Tracomp spokes minimise the effects of wind resistance.
- GripLink and PowerLink Yksion Pro tyres for increased speed and agility
- Rounder ISM 4D rims limit drag
- Front double butted Zicral spokes
- Tracomp spokes minimise the effect of wind resistance
- Strong Maxtal alloy rim with fore drilling
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- Incredibly light Tracomp carbon fibre spokes offer traction and compression to provide high stiffness in all circumstances
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- Exalith 2 technology ensures high braking performance and durability in all weather conditions
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1355 grams
- Front without tyre: 605 grams
- Rear without tyre: 750 grams
- Axle material: aluminium
- Front body: carbon with aluminium flanges
- Rear body: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- ISM 4D
- Internal width: 15mm
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: front and rear drive side straight pull bladed double butted, rear non drive side Tracomp
- Material: front and rear drive side Zicral, Rear non drive side carbon fiber
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.