Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith Clincher Wheelset provides the superior braking performance of Exalith and a lighter, wider ISM4D rim to improve aerodynamics. The Ksyrium Pro Exalith is constructed with stiff and durable Zicral spokes for incredible wheel stability. Exalith ensures braking distances are 18% shorter than average in wet and dry conditions, while also maintaining a black look that will last thousands of kilometres.
- ISM 4D rim keeps the weight low and improves aerodynamics
- 21mm external width offer improved rolling efficiency and comfort
- Stiff and durable Zicral spokes with Isopulse lacing for incredible wheel stability
- Exalith makes braking distances 18% shorter than average in wet and dry conditions
- Reduced rim wear for extra longevity and a full black look that will last thousands of kilometres
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- Exalith 2 technology ensures high braking performance and durability in all weather conditions
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1475 grams
- Front without tyre: 630 grams
- Rear without tyre: 845 grams
- Axle material: aluminium
- Front body: carbon with aluminium flanges
- Rear body: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and off road with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ISM 4D
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Material: Zicral
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Order process was great as well as the price. US taxes were a surprise but total costs was lower than US purchase. The wheels run great, I have about 500 miles on them and so far no issues except one flat. I like the feel of the Mavic tire / tube combination but once there's tread wear they're prone to flats. These wheels have been great on ride with longer climbs or lots of rolling hills. Great so far!