Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium Clincher Wheelset
4 instalments of £69.80 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £46.53 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £69.80 with openpay
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium clincher wheelset is a lightweight and durable wheel-tyre system with premium Yksion Elite tyres. The lightweight and wide ISM machined rims ensure low rolling resistance and increased comfort. Durable and dynamic, the Mavic Ksyrium Disc wheelset is constructed with straight-pull bladed spokes to provide optimal stiffness.
- Light and wide ISM machined, welded rims
- 17mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance
- 25mm Light Yksion Elite tyres provide added comfort
- Optimal bearing placement
- Straight-pull bladed spokes provide optimal stiffness
- Welded rim for strength and braking efficiency
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- H2 Hammer hardening for local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the most stress
- UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) braking surfaces are precisely CNC machine
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): High quality sealed cartridge bearings. QRM wheel feature double sealing with tight C3 internal clearance
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 215 grams
- Tyre 700x23: 205 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1690 grams
- Front without tyre: 765 grams
- Rear without tyre: 925 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Height: 24 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Height: 21 mm
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Yksion Elite
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Colour: Black or Black/Blue
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.