Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset - 2020
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
6 weekly payments from £143.40 with laybuy
6 instalments of £143.40 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Enhanceaerodynamic performance with a set of Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheels.Constructed with a 40mmdeep carbon rim, this wheelsetslices through theair, helping you ride faster andfurtherwhile stillretainingstability in crosswinds.Despite all this aerodynamic performance, this wheelsetstill weighs asvelte1650-gramsper pair, therebyensuringyou can ridesteep ascents with greater ease.
Importantly, this wheelset istubeless compatible. As a result, you can run your tyres at lower pressure for greater grip, comfortand speed out on the road.Additionally,equipped with awider rim,youcan alsorun wider tyres forsuperiorgreater comforton rough ground.While these wheels are rim brake compatible, braking performancehasn’tbeen sacrificed asthey’ve been treated with theiTgMaxprocess toimprove braking performance and reliability.
Thanks to thedurable hubsequipped with sealed bearings, this wheelset willrun fast and smoothlyseason after season.These hubs are laced to the rim via 18 spokes in the front wheel and 20 spokes in the rear wheelto maximise strength for the roughest roads.
- Lightweight, aero and efficient.
- 40mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
- Versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
- Minimal drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all types terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
- Best braking efficiency of carbon clinchers thanks to iTgMAX.
- Better tire grip and control with reduced risk of flats.
- Best-in-class tire grip thanks to UST and 11Storm compound.
- High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tire repair.
- Quick release compatible only
- Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies:aluminum
- Axle material:steel
- Freewheel:FTS-L steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Nipples:steel, ABS
- Shape:straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing:radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count:front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread:11 Storm single compound
- Dimension:25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker:Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing:127 TPI
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- ETRTO size:622x19TC Road
- Material:3K carbon fibers
- Brake track:carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Internal width:19 mm
- Height:40 mm
- Valve hole diameter:6.5 mm
- Tyre:UST Tubeless and tubetype
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Token Konax Pro Zenith Carbon Tubeless Ready Wheelset - ShimanoRRP £1,399.99£956.82Save: £443.17
Fast Forward F4R DT350 Clincher Wheelsetfrom £1,000.49Save up to: £449.46
Fast Forward F4R DT240 Tubular Wheelset - ShimanoRRP £1,699.95£970.48Save: £729.47
Campagnolo Bora One 50 Disc Brake Tubular Wheelset 2018RRP £1,708.99£1,242.35Save: £466.64