Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher Wheelset 2017
4 instalments of £59.07 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £39.38 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £59.07 with openpay
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher Wheelset is an aerodynamic design for road racers and triathletes. Light and efficient, the Cosmic Elite features deep and wide rim extrusions for optimal power transfer.
- 30mm deep aero rim profile
- Aerodynamic hubs
- Ultra bladed straight pull spokes
- Deep and wide rim extrusion for optimal power transfer
- Wheelset weighs just 1770 grams
- 205 gram Yksion Elite tyre for low rolling resistance
- Reinforced lower bridge gives the hub incredible resistance
- Interchangeable QRM cartridge bearings
- UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) braking surfaces are precisely CNC machine
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): High quality sealed cartridge bearings. QRM wheel feature double sealing with tight C3 internal clearance
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 215 grams
- Tyre 700x23: 205 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1770 grams
- Front without tyre: 815 grams
- Rear without tyre: 955 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- Internal width: 15mm
- Drilling: traditional
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Height: 30 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Tyre: clincher
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Yksion Elite
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.