Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Aksium Elite clincher wheelset is lightweight and reliable with a wider rim for improved rolling efficiency and comfort. The Yksion Elite Guard tyres are incredibly grippy and resistant to punctures.
- Incredibly lightweight clincher wheelset
- Wide rim for improved rolling efficiency and comfort
- Yksion Elite Guard tyres provide grip and are also resistant to cuts and punctures
- Rim sleeve and R2 drilling for high rim resistance
- High quality cartridge bearing for consistent performance
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- H2 Hammer hardening for local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the most stress
- UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) braking surfaces are precisely CNC machine
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): High quality sealed cartridge bearings. QRM wheel feature double sealing with tight C3 internal clearance
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 230 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1785 grams
- Front without tyre: 815 grams
- Rear without tyre: 970 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Joint: sleeved
- Height: 21 mm
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Yksion Elite Guard
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.