Shimano Dura Ace R9120 STI Shifters - Mechanical Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake - BR-R9170 Flat Mount Caliper
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £64.91 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £43.27 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Precision-engineered high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions.
- Dura-Ace R9100 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action, providing faster, lighter shifting
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release levers gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Kit contains left hand bled ST-R9120 STI, BR-R9170 flat mount brake calliper with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Weight: 505 grams per set
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Ride review of ST-R9120
These shifters are a great improvement over the ST-RS685 which although work great, are bulky in hand. The shifting is light and the ergonomics are EXCELLENT. The aesthetic hasn't changed dramatically but on the hoods these feel very close to the ST-R9100's. The braking engagement with the high-power hoses (connected to the post-mount BR-RS785 calipers) is a welcome improvement in the strength and firmness of engagement over the RS685's. Overall these are a great improvement!