Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Rear Derailleur
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £33.05 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £22.03 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £33.05 with openpay
6 instalments of £22.03 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- Low profile Shadow derailleur design
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth increasing efficiently
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 tooth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 30 tooth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 11-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £431.94Add both to basket
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Expensive but perfect. The new 9100 and 8000 series Shimano rear mech are fantastic. The Dura Ace is about 45gms lighter and the finish is lovely. Easy to set up and shifts like a dream. An improvement on the 9000 and previous models.
9100 rear derailleur
There was a lot of boxes stuck. Fortunately, the product was OK. Too late for delivery time.
The new dura ace 9100 is easy to install and runs great. Quick shifts and great look on my bike.
Other customers bought:
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 SL-BSR1 Bar End Shifters - 11 SpeedRRP £89.99£63.07Save: £26.92
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Band-On Front DerailleurRRP £104.99£73.07Save: £31.92
Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9110 Direct Mount Brake CaliperRRP £169.99£118.31Save: £51.68
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 STI LeversRRP £449.99£313.19Save: £136.80