Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Quarq DZero Carbon Power Meter Crankset - GXP
4 instalments of £130.89 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £87.26 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A Decade of Innovation, Plus New Features
Quarq’s next generation in power meters, DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Works with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- The DZero Power Meter Spider pairs with Quarq Prime.
- Existing owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin BLE app.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 578/559g (130/110 BCD)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
This powermeter is reliable a quality piece of kit. I would certainly recommend this product. Its easy to install on a 24mm BB. It is advised to use the calibration feature regularly, I do it every ride just to be sure of accurate data.