SRAM Force22 HRD Shift/Brake Lever - Right
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £51.42 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £34.28 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £51.42 with openpay
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Force 22 HRD shift-brake levers combine all the great performance of mechanical 11-speed with the performance of a hydraulic disc braking system. With our trademark Reach Adjust as well as improved ergonomics for better finger wrap, our HydroR controls are the touch point for better braking. Our hydraulic brakes deliver more braking force with less hand effort and better modulation.
- All new design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust
- Carbon brake levers/ aluminum shift levers
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Use this 11-speed shifter for both SRAM Road 1x and 2x drivetrains
- Optimized stopping power and modulation for cyclocross
- 18mm front/ 18mm rear pistons
- Specific caliper and piston ratio
- 160 or 140 Centerline rotors sold separately
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and stainless hardware
- Now available to fit flat mount frames and forks
Connectamajig™ is the coupling hose that makes initial set-up of hydraulic systems easy, fast and convenient. The intimidation of hydraulics is gone with a push and a twist; it’s just that easy. Connectamajig allows for several disconnects and reconnects before a system bleed is required.
Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management mean advancements in your ride. We found that in our systems DOT 5.1 takes almost three times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless, fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
DoubleTap® uses two pawls, one for holding the ratchet wheel, and one for transporting it up and down through the gear change. The pawls are arranged in a way so that they can leapfrog each other depending on how far, and with how much pressure, you push the shift lever.
With short, rapid taps the transport pawl (04) moves the ratchet wheel (02) up through the shifting range. Downshifting comes via a longer sweep of the lever (in the same inward direction you upshift, but to an ergonomically maximized 15° angle) with the holding pawl (03) and the transport pawl leapfrogging each other quickly and smoothly.
Location, Location, Location: DoubleTap’s one-motion unidirectional levers (05) work flawlessly no matter what position you’re shifting from. Its double-articulated design (01), which is completely separate from the brake pivot, is easily engaged from the hoods or the drops.
Unlike all other forward controls, DoubleTap® also lets you pull the shift lever in against the bars so you can upshift while sprinting or attacking without giving up a firm grip. On DoubleTap® controls, the brake and shift levers are completely independent, each operating with their own pivot points. This not only allows for the multiposition functionality, it also eliminates the risk of engaging brakes or shifters unintentionally—an unfortunate side effect of other shift/brake lever designs.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- Weight: (Post mount): 471g (left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware), 431g (Left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware)
- Speeds: 11-speed rear/ 2-speed front
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw™ front derailleurs/ Exact Actuation™ rear derailleurs/ SRAM RED® 22, Force 1, Force 22 & Rival 22 HRR & HRD
- Recommended Group: SRAM Force® 1, SRAM Force® 22
- Technology Highlight(s): Yaw™/ DoubleTap™/ Zero-Loss™ on front & rear/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Reach Adjust
- Finish: Textured hood covers
- Material: Carbon brake levers, aluminum shift levers, Forged aluminum disc caliper with stainless hardware
- Other: Recommend Centerline / Centerline X Rotors (140-160), Steel-backed organic pads, Use DOT 5.1 fluid
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.