Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- SM-RT81 Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system for excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Comes complete with alloy lockring
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I was looking for a reasonably priced set of rotors for a set of winter road wheels for my cx bike. Took the set to my LBS and they set everything up for me. Work perfectly with my SRAM Red brakes. These were a great purchase at an unbelievable price.
Very straight, nice looking.
Rotors were both straight out of the packaging, and I think the aluminum center ring contributes a lot to the stability of these rotors. It was a nice upgrade from a stock set that did not have the thick aluminum center frame which is obviously designed to collect and disperse heat. I feel safe with these and they stop great as expected. No squeaks at all using organic pads.
Look great and work great
I bought these to go on my summer wheels. Up to now my disc brake wheels have all 6 been bolt fastening. These rotors just slide onto the centrelock splines and then are secured with a lock ring - much quicker and easier. Once in place they match the wheels really well and have offered great stopping power with no need to bed in. I thoroughly recommend these and will be buying the 140mm version to fit my new frame.