Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Save yourself from the worst weather conditions and give your winter workouts more structure with the CycleOps H2 direct drive turbo trainer. With a direct drive system and large 20lb flywheel, this turbo trainer replicates real-world inertia outstandingly well and offers a real ride feel like no other turbo trainer on the market. Being compatible with both mountain bikes and road bikes, the CycleOps H2 ensures that you can get the best workout possible, no matter your discipline.
Offering integrated cadence, speed, and power data, the amount of information available with this unit is astounding. With ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility, you can pair the CycleOps H2 with cycle computers, power meters, and laptops to track your performance and use apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad to liven up your training session. Using internal cooling technology, this unit remains accurate, even during the most extended training sessions. And finally, thanks to the library-quiet running system, you can be sure to ride hard and train fast without disturbing others.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 66 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library
- Provides +/- 2% accurate power readings
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides a quiet, vibration-free and true-to-the-road riding experience
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures the most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. XD/XDR freehubs are also available and sold separately
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weighs in at 47 lb. (21.3 kg)
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
- Cassette not included
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Cycleops H2 smart trainer
Great quality trainer. Heavy flywheel means very realistic feel and minimal vibration. Touch app is a pain but new Saris phone app makes calibration a doddle.
A great buy
I bought this in January (when it was a little bit cheaper) and it really has revolutionised my indoor bike training. This is an excellent piece of kit, was really easy to set-up - Zwift picked it up immediately. It's super stable with the adjustable feet and came with great add-ons like the front wheel stabiliser (embedded under unit) and training mat (free extra). Overall I think this is a brilliant buy at an extremely competitive price point for such a top level trainer. The only gripe I would have is that there is not one ecosystem for cycleops so you need to go through Rouvy for firmware updates and calibration etc. - it's straightforward to use but you only get 1 month free with purchase
I would recommend this trainer to everyone. Very solidly built. The connect to third party apps is as simple as it get. Cycleops have made it a breeze. Great trainer at the best price available.
Got this recently and am overall happy with it, however at that price point I would expect a near-perfect product Pros: - quiet (about the same noise level as the drivetrain) - sturdy - reacts quickly to inclination changes Cons: - some vibration (only an issue if you live in a flat with downstairs neighbors) - the derailleur rubs ever so slightly against the case in the lowest gear If you buy this, get an ANT+ stick right away, several training platforms don't really work well with Bluetooth.