Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes - White
Usually despatched within 3 weeks.
4 instalments of £28.68 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £19.12 with laybuy
4 monthly instalments of £28.68 with openpay
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0.
- The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support ® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- Uber-open-knit mesh ensures even greater airflow
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 3 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
NOT YOUR USUAL SIZES
Every make of road shoe I've always bought has seemed to be consistently sized across the board. I wear a size UK 8 (EU42) and every single pair has always been a lovely, comfortable fit. These couldnt be further from that. According to NW all of a sudden an EU42 is a UK 8.5 and I would require a size EU41 which nobody stocks. To make these shoes fit properly I have to wind in the boa to the point that there is almost no 'tongue' visible, however doing this restricts bloodflow to my feet and pain shortly follows if I back it off, my feet rubs and I'll end up with blisters and further pain. Never have I ever came across this perplexing sizing before. its a shame that their sizes are garbage because the shoes looks phenomenal.. but, BE WARNED ..
Fits perfectly and light!
These shoes are very light and fit perfectly. I wore them for a few times and they are light and they are keep your feet dried and cool. One con is that they get scuff marks easily. But then, cycling does some damage to any shoes. Overall, five stars!