Northwave Raptor Arctic MTB Winter Boots - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £26.24 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £17.49 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Climaflex collar provides unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
Water- and windproof Koala GTX membrane provides excellent thermal insulation
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even in the coldest conditions
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good so far
Worn these twice now and had dry feet. After researching I had read they come up small and the cuff was tight. Neither are true in my opinion. Quite loose for my skinny ankles and slightly larger than I expected. Got cold toe tips in a 4 degree ride so wore 2 pairs of socks on the second ride. Ok so far. They Look good and are easier to put on than I’d read. If you have skinny feet and ankles like me they’re on the loose side. Overall I like them. Yet to test true waterproof.
NW Arctic boots
Never had any shoes worth reviewing but these are absolutely awesome boots. Kept my feet bone dry and warm as toast. The sizes though bit on the scimpy side I'm a 9ish but ordered a 10 and they fit just right so if you are going to purchase a pair well worth taking into account.