Shimano S2000D Neoprene Overshoes - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- These thin neoprene shoe covers feature a lower ankle cut for supportive protection and great mobility in wet conditions thanks to its PU coated outer that keeps the rain at bay
- Optimal Panel Construction (OPC) design uses 3D modelling to shape sections of material around the foot for an optimal fit and freedom of movement
- 3D cut toe box follows the contours of the cycling shoe
- 2mm multi-stretch neoprene with waterproof PU coating and taped seams for full water protection in cold conditions
- Low ankle shape for active pedalling
- Sealed seams and durable fabric reinforcement on the nose of the overshoe
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Dual MTB and Road cycling shoe compatibility
- Fabrics: 78% styrene butadiene rubber 22% polyamide
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £60.25Add both to basket
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
As good as they get?
We all know that there is no such thing as a waterproof, warm, overshoe that lasts more than a season, but this is close. Been through them all of them over the years - all rubbish, all expensive, and all falling apart in less than a season - normally much less. Here we have a close thing, my feet have been toasting all winter, whilst damp appears to penetrate somehow its only taking your socks off at the end of the ride do you occasionally feel any damp. Wow, and all for less than a tenner. Okay they don't have the Castelli or Assos logo/graphics, but forget that on your winter training rides here is something that actually works and looks like will do multiple seasons. Well done Shimano.
Great price and delivery form what you expect from Probikekit. Overshoes were bought a size bigger as always tight but these are still a bit tight and awkward to put on henxh reason for 4 stars. Apart from that they are great quality and don't get in the way when clicking in and out of pedals, so would still buy again.
Good quick service and well priced quality but item itself too small though followed size guide carefully and got XL for size 9. Can't get it over the shoe though.
Ideal for commuting
I bought these for days when a 25 minute commute gets a bit soggy or cold. They fit around a regular pair of trainers, you just need them on your leg before putting your shoes on. Only thing bad about them is the listing is incorrect, the label on the actual item states water resistant when the listing stated water proof
Only just received these but very impressed with the quality. Really good value at this price.
this product is excellent quality for the price