Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS Pinstripe 2 MTB Helmet - Red
4 instalments of £20.71 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £13.81 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Cooler, Faster In A Protective Package, The A2.
The all-new for 2018-A2 helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The first helmet in its class to combine EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike helmets.
Patented Brain Protection System
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
A2 Functional Features:
- Ventilation Features:
- Huge Air Intakes - 25% Larger Than A1. Connected to massive exhaust ports through deep internal channels provide powerful cooling efficiency
- Updated X-Static pure silver comfort liner with more material for comfort delivers hight performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking.
- Safety Is The Priority:
- MIPS Brain Protection System Reduces Rotational Forces To The Brain In Some Crash Scenarios
- Dual-Density Eps Co-Molded With Epp For State-Of-The-Art Impact Energy Management At Low And High Crash Speeds As Well As Everything In Between
- 16% More Eps+Epp In The Frontal Lobe And Raised Eps Splines Provide More Protection In The Common Impact Zones
- Aerospace Filament-Reinforced Polycarbonate Shell
- Break-Away Anodized Aluminum Visor Screws
- Rear Stabilizer Fit System With Flexible, Slimline Arms Has 3-Position Front And Rear Locations For A Custom Fit
- Expanded Field Of View Works With Both Goggles And Glasses – Multiple Storage Locations For Glasses
- *New For 2018 Adjustable Strap Dividers For A Perfect Fit Everytime
- Additional Features:
- Fit Kit
- Ventilated Helmet Storage Bag
- Sticker Kit
- 3 Year Warranty
- 350 Grams ( Size M/L )
- Meets Or Exceeds: Cpsc 1203, Ce En 1078, As Nz 2063:2008. Helmets That Meet Or Exceed These Certain Standards Are Only Available In Their Specific Country
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.