Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Since 1973, Shimano's Dura-Ace components have been at the forefront of pro racing and pro-level technology. Dura-Ace has continued its legacy of being proven in the peloton as well as serving as a launch pad for new technologies.
Bradley Wiggins rocketed to victory in the 2012 le Tour de France powered by revolutionary 11-speed Dura-Ace. Now you too can own this cutting edge technology.
Created by definitive Shimano engineering and the latest technology, the new 9000 series Dura-Ace mechanical road group utilises cutting edge technology for the ultimate in control and confidence.
9001 STI Shifters
- Better controllability for multiple riding styles
- Smaller volume hood, better control from the hood position
- SLR-EV design
- Powerful and controllable braking system
- Carbon brake lever
- Shimano new inner cable reduces friction to achieve lighter and quicker shifting and braking operation
- Internal cable routing
- Small internal mechanical unit with 3D analysis
- Lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area
- Vivid Index shifting; light effort, defined click engagement
- Reach adjust
- Weight: 365g
- Redesigned rear system with new spring mechanism
- Redesigned lighter, shorter and more equal shifting operation
- Carbon pulley plate
- Wide link design to reduce shifting deflection and increases rigidity giving precise shifting over an extended time period
- Max front difference 16T
- Max rear sprocket: 28T
- Total capacity: 33T
- Weight: 158g
Front Derailleur (BSA threaded english standard)
- Next generation light effort front shifting
- Optimum spring tension provides feather light down shift
- Support bolt keeps correct position even when high torque pedaling
- Capacity: 16T
- Weight: 66g (FD-9000-F)
- Optimum power transfer & lighter weight maintains efficiency
- New chain guide design to reduce chain drop
- 4-arm construction crankset maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- HOLLOWGLIDE chainrings maintain smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
- 110mm Pitch Circle Diameter for both compact and regular versions making gear ratio changes easy
- 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T/52-38T (New combination)
- Weight: 683g (53-39T, with Bottom Bracket)
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- The bottom bracket bearings for the HollowTech II FC9000 crankset, which is the ultimate crankset for stiffness whilst keeping weight low for performance riding and racing
- Minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rotation
- Distinctive style that exudes quality and perfection
- Required for installation of FC9000 chainset, with a choice of English or Italian thread BB cups
- Top of the range Dura-Ace Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability
- Hollow link pins offer great weight savings
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Average weight: 243g (114 Link)
- Super lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with a rigid carbon and alloy carrier for excellent shifting even under the most demanding gear changes
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 11-speed HG-EV chains
- Average weight 166 grams for 11-23 tooth
- SLR-EV (Brand new SLR with dual symmetric pivot brake caliper)
- Superior modulation and power for braking
- New brake cable system
- Weight: 297g (Pair)
Please note this product does not include outer cables.
Can’t find the spec you want? Contact our Customer Services team and we will do our best to source the exact spec you would like.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The group set arrived with the wrong length cranks and no bottom bracket!
New and improve front shifer. Smoother and faster shift. Still my favorate grouppo. Best of 3 major brands and for me still beats electronic groups.
Dura Ace 9000 Upgrade
I decided to upgrade my road bike to Dura Ace 9000 from Dura Ace 7800. Factors I considered included the obsolete nature of my existing groupset and that various drivetrain parts needed to be replaced anyway. Design and finish of the new parts is exceptional and installation is straightforward especially since I am already familiar with Shimano. Downloading Dealer Information documents from the Shimano website is essential to have if one is to do their own installation. Torque specs and proper routing of cable parts saves time and problems down the road. Shimano's reputation for high quality and flawless operation is well deserved as the stuff does what it is supposed to, looks great, and rarely needs adjusting.
Tiny packages and good price, No problem.
Dura Ace, yeah, it's wickedly awesome
To all those who think Shimano Ultegra is just a better value road groupset, I can tell you that you are completely wrong. The Dura Ace 9000 groupset is incredible to use. Its light and crisp shifting makes riding easier and more enjoyable. It is the pinnacle of mechanical shifting in a complete harmonious package. Is it worth spending the extra money for Dura Ace componentry? Absolutely! I definitely would consider building another bike up with the same groupset.