Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis GTD Titanium Frameset - Silver
6 weekly payments from £199.73 with laybuy
6 instalments of £199.73 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Kinesis UK are proud to announce the arrival of the GTD frameset.
This titanium frame is the natural evolution of our multi award winning GF-Ti frameset, the ultimate Gran Fondo bike.
The Kinesis GTD is not just a Sunday best bike, it is the perfect Audax or fast paced touring bike.
Comfortable, fast and adaptable the GTD is designed to take on everything from a local Sportive to an Intercontinental race epic like the TCR.
- For the Kinesis GTD frameset we have drawn on our years of experience working with titanium to create a new custom drawn 3Al/2v seamless tubeset from one of the leading titanium suppliers.
- The GTD features the same fast, yet comfortable geometry as its predecessor, the GF_Ti Disc. However it now has increased tyre clearance, Thru Axle front and rear, and an overall lower frame weight.
- Our experience shows at the rear of the GTD where we’ve curved the seat stays giving a beautifully compliant rear end, whilst we’ve straightened the chain stays to stiffen the frame laterally.
- We’ve been able to do this with the use of Flat Mount disc brakes which are more compact and fit in board of the stays.
- The GTD features 12mm Thru Axles front and rear, using our exclusive Tracer Disc Thru Axle carbon monocoque fork.
- In our search for improvement over the GF_Ti we have partnered with GW engineering and will use their patented ‘Switch Lever’ featuring a removable lever, giving the GTD a much cleaner, less cluttered look.
- As with our other frames, the GTD uses adaptable cable ports which allows you to build your frame with exactly the right cable routing for whether you are running Di2 or mechanical gearing with either a 1x or 2x set up.
- The frame has the full compliment of bottle mounts, rack mount, mudguard mounts and a chain pip on the seat stay, details to make riding and travelling with your bike better.
- We’ve integrated the replaceable rear derailleur hanger into both the Thru Axle and the dropout of the frame.
- This increases the rigidity of the rear hanger, without compromising its ability to break away in an emergency, giving you the tight and precise shifting your derailleur demands.
- The custom dropouts are CNC machined from solid billet titanium and feature a discreet Di2 routing hole, for super clean cable routing.
- Custom drawn 3Al 2.5v titanium tubing
- Kinesis Tracer Disc carbon monocoque fork 1.5 tapered
- GW Tapered headset with ACB Bearings
- 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing
- 100x12mm Thru Axle front fork
- GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
- Clearance for up to 34c tyres
- Clearance for up to 30c tyres with guards
- Di2 / 1x / 2x mechanical compatible
- Two bottle cage mounts
- Mudguard and rack mounts
- 68mm threaded BB
- 31.6mm seat post required
- Colour: Brushed natural Ti with laser etched down tube
- Sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 55.5 / 57 / 60 / 63
- Warranty: 5 years
- Frame supplied with fork, Titanium seat clamp, front & rear through axles, frame ports and cable guides.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.