Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £36.76 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £24.50 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The smart head unit designed to enable your best performance. Equipped with on-bike coaching, plus purpose built tactility and mount like no other.
One third of the Stages Ecosystem, Stages Dash approaches the concept of cycling data differently by putting a premium on the metrics that help you meet your goals. Stages Dash ensures you will improve your performance with power by answering the question: I have a power meter, now what do I do next?
Dash is the world’s most customizable head unit, yet it’s ready to go out of the box with pre-populated Activity Profiles to help you train with power, heart rate and even RPE.
With wirelessly synced workouts, on-screen explanations and automated on-the-bike prompts, riding Dash means you’ll never have to stick post-it notes to your top tube again.
On the road or trail Stages Dash delivers all of your riding data to your fingertips through a high-contrast, high-resolution display.
Once a ride is over the unique Stages Ride file allows for quick workout analysis including a visual overlay of the prescribed workout and your actual ride data—Stages Link required. When using Stages Link, the system even adapts through automatic FTP and Training Zone tracking to keep you on top of your performance.
Basic Stages Link management and analytic software are included gratis, with the option to upgrade to a powerful full-access version that offers deep yet simple to understand analytics plus access to training plans and the revolutionary Link training plan builder.
- Display: 2.7” LCD display with 240X400 resolution, and anti-glare coating
- Housing: Aluminum chassis and mount
- Weight: Only 120gr
- Battery life: 25-30 hour battery life with micro-usb charging
- Water resistance rating: Fully weatherproof with a IPX7 water resistance rating
- View: The only head unit able to quickly change between landscape and portrait views
- Split Screen: Split Screen view allows for elevation and workouts to be displayed alongside real-time metrics
- Display Layout: 1 to 16 fields featuring an unparalleled level of customization
- Data Fields: Easy data field set up through Stages Link or direct through Stages Dash
- Workouts: Wirelessly download easy-to-use, on-screen workout descriptions
- Prompts: Automated on-the-bike ride prompts—no more notes taped to your top tube
- Automatic Updates: Automatic FTP and Training Zone updates when paired to Stages Link
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Wired or wireless data transfer to Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava and others
Included in box:
- Out-front mount for 31.8mm bars
- Dash softcase
- Micro USB cable
- Dash leash
- QuickStart guide
- Lifetime access to Stages Link’s Dash manager and data services (push-pull)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.