Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Polar M200 GPS Running Watch - Black
4 instalments of £16.68 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £11.12 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Polar M200 is a water-resistant GPS running watch equipped with Polar’s proprietary wrist-based heart rate technology, 24/7 activity and sleep tracking and stylish interchangeable colour wristbands. The Polar M200 is an affordable and easy-to-use running watch that provides reliable training metrics as well as live, personalised training guidance.
Designed for runners at any level, the Polar M200 provides key metrics such as pace and distance via its integrated GPS, and boasts Polar’s optical heart rate measurement, a unique algorithm developed and optimised by Polar to meet their industry-leading heart rate standards.
Fully charged, Polar M200 offers six hours of training time with GPS and optical heart rate, and also tracks daily activity such as steps, calories burned, sleep time and sleep quality. The Polar M200 keeps users connected by vibrating to inform them of incoming calls, messages, calendar alerts and social media notifications and reminds them to stay active with inactivity alerts.
- Smart Calories - Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Activity Guide - Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
- Activity Benefit - Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
- Training Benefit - Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session. Available on Polar Flow.
- Running Index - Shows how your running performance is developing. Available on Polar Flow.
- Running Program - Train for a running event with a personal and adaptive training plan in Polar Flow. Choose from four different targets, 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon, and get a training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Advanced GPS - The M200’s built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. After your run, you can see your route on Polar Flow.
- Activity Tracking - The M200 tracks your steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7, encouraging you to stay active every day.
- Heart Rate Training - Heart rate training is one of the most effective training methods. Measure your heart rate from the wrist and see your current heart rate zone on the screen.
- Sport Profiles - Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions.
- Polar Flow - Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and mobile application. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart Notifications - Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M200.
- Individual Targets - You can set your own individual training targets and follow your progress towards them using Polar Flow.
- Fun Running Displays - Compare your current speed with the world record speed for a marathon or check what your Cooper test result would be with your current pace.
- Weight: 40g
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Display size: Visible area diameter 26 mm, 1342 pixels
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix™ satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Vibra alerts
- Water resistant (suitable for swimming)
- 4 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 180 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 6 days (with 24/7 activity tracking + 1h/day of training with GPS and optical heart rate, without smart notifications)
- Standard USB-A for data sync with PC or Mac
- Bluetooth Smart with mobile (and optional heart rate sensors and weight scales)
- FlowSync compatible with computer running Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- UI languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Czech
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Works great! You get tracking and heart rate on together on Strava. For me, only issue is that the battery will only last 5 1/2 hours and then it will stop recording. So can't record a long ride. Otherwise excellent and best for price.
Value and quality meet
Affordable watch that works excellent! Gps and wrist heart rate are pretty accurate. Great product!