Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
4 instalments of £36.97 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £24.64 with laybuy
5 monthly instalments of £29.57 with openpay
6 instalments of £24.64 with splitit
4 instalments of £36.97 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Wherever you are, find your way
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, Edge Touring gives you the freedom to know you can find your way. You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community.
Find Places and Get Directions
European bike-specific maps preloaded in the Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply enter an address or search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads or on paths and trails.
With RoundTrip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you’d like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
Search for Rides and Adventures
Don’t have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customise the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your Experiences
Edge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your rides to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
In the box:
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD car (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
- On-road or off-road navigation using the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map of Europe
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect™ or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
- Uses the same 2.6 inch touch screen as the class leading 810 and 800
- Preloaded European open street maps (OSM) with digital elevation information as standard
- Intuitive interface as standard giving access to courses, where to, and route menus
- Ride information includes, timer, distance, odometer, speed, average speed, max speed, calories, elevation, total ascent, total descent, gradient, distance to destination, ETA at destination, time to destination, heading, grid reference, battery level, GPS accuracy, sunrise / sunset, temperature and time of day
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D): 5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5cm
- Display size (W x H): 3.6 x 5.5 cm; 6.6cm diagonally
- Display resolution (W x H): 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Weight: 98g
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 17 hours
- Water resistant: Yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good service, delivery on time and good condition, price very good, product meets expectations. Merci
Garmin Edge Touring
Great product, does everything I want from a GPS bike computer. Excellent service and a great price from ProBikeKit.
Good for MTB
Have used a number of Garmin GPS devices but find this one the best for MTB if you just want to navigate. Plenty of tracks and trails are loaded on the maps so it makes for interesting in areas you do not know. Good battery life and clear screen.