Knog Blinder Mob The Face Front Light
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £5.52 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £3.68 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes from the 'burbs to the big smoke. Outputting 80 lumens of light at the front and 44 at the rear this bright bike light ensures you are well seen not just to road riders ahead of you, but those behind too up to at least 1.2 kilometers away. With its focused 35° beam, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you're guaranteed to light up the path no matter where you ride, all night long. And its secret weapon? 2x front & 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap the lights between bikes with different sized seatposts and handlebars - including aero posts and oversize bars.
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Weight: 35g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens, Rear: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash. Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres. Rear light 1000+ metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm and 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- 4-5 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.