4 instalments of £5.00 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £3.33 with laybuy
4 instalments of £5.00 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Safety first, the AMPP400 comes with maximum side visibility, securely held in place with our adjustable FlexTight™ bracket.
- Rechargeable headlight (400 lm)
- Wide beam with OptiCube™ lens technology
- Excellent side visibility
- Low battery indicator (Illuminates in red with less than 20% battery remaining)
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included)
- Mode memory function
- Four light modes (High / Low / Daytime HyperConstant / Flashing)
- Turns on High mode with double-click of power button
- FlexTight™ bracket
- Improved release button has made it easy to remove the light unit from the bracket
- Helmet mount and center fork bracket (optional)
- Dimension: 34 x 100 x 37 mm
- Weight: 117 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light source: High intensity white LED X1
- Run time: High mode 400 lumens： 2hrs, Low mode 200 lumens: 4hrs, Daytime HyperConstant mode 400/200 lumens： 6hrs Flashing mode 200 lumens： 60hrs
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh)
- Recharge time: approx 4-8hrs (USB2.0 recharge)
- Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times（until the rated capacity drops to 70%）
- Other: Low battery indicator, lighting mode memory function, Helmet mount / Center fork bracket (optional)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Perfect for nights round the town
Ive been using this light for night riding through the town and suburbs, I’ve used the light in low mode and flashing mode, although the flash is extremely bright, I could see it reflecting off street signs down an unlit road about half a mile away,. If you want to be seen,. This light is perfect for urban riding (has slits at the front of the lens aswell so it increases the angle of visibility). A big plus !! The mount is super easy to attach, removing and reattaching is also a breeze. I have used the light in some pretty heavy rain and with the ipx7 rating, there were no worries about any water damage. The light is smaller than I was expecting so I was happy about that, looks very sleek and tidy on the bars. Comes highly recommended 🤙