Aftershokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones - Forest Green
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
4 instalments of £17.74 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £11.82 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Using the latest design technology, the Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones allow you to listen to your favourite tunes while remaining fully aware of your surroundings. Unlike standard headphones which cover your ears and block out all other sound, the Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones don't cover your ear canal and transmit sound vibrations through the bone structure in your head, meaning you can hear your music, as well as other road users. Despite this design, audio quality isn’t sacrificed, and the headphones still deliver excellent quality sound. While the complete wrap-around design offers lasting rider comfort and stability, thanks to the titanium frame, the Aftershokz Trekz Air headphones are so lightweight, you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them.
With full wireless Bluetooth compatibility, the Aftershokz can pair with a wide variety of devices such as phones, MP3 players, laptops and even allow you to take calls with their inbuilt dual noise-cancelling microphones. All this technology is protected by a highly durable casing that repels sweat, dirt and moisture so that you can use your Aftershokz during the most intense workouts and the worst weather conditions.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient cycling superman sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise cancelling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.2
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 20 days
- Charge in: 2 hours
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Bought these after seeing them at a local store was impressed with the quality and sound. I have had them just over a week no complaints great sound they are as advertised great value for the money. Yes I would highly recommend them to anyone who does not or like myself have buds in your ears and yes you can have a normal conversation while listening to music as well.Would definitely buy another pair if needed.