Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Using the latest design technology, the Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones allow you to remain fully aware of your surroundings, while still being able to listen to your favourite tunes. Unlike standard headphones which cover your ears and block out all other sounds, the Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones transmits sound vibrations through the bone structure in your head. As a result, you can hear other road users as well as your music and remain as safe as possible. Despite this design, audio quality isn’t sacrificed, and the headphones still deliver excellent quality sound. While the complete wrap-around design offers lasting rider comfort and stability, thanks to the titanium frame, the Aftershokz Trekz Air is so lightweight, you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them.
With full wireless Bluetooth compatibility, the Aftershokz can pair with a wide variety of devices such as phones, MP3 players, laptops and even allow you to take calls, using the dual noise-cancelling microphones. All this technology is protected by a highly durable casing that repels sweat, dirt and moisture so that you can use your Aftershokz during the most intense workouts and the worst weather conditions.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient cycling superman sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise cancelling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v4.2
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 20 days
- Charge in: 2 hours
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I like it
I was not familiar with this kind of headset, my main wish was to keep my ears open while running specially when sweat makes the headset slippery or start to annoy. This type from aftershockz is efficient and I would say I am enjoying my run. Plz don’t compare it to any regular headphones, sure you it sacrifices sound purity and isolation .
Does the job
Bought this to replace the older Titanium version I had. Good news is the sound is improved. More open sounding, more "air", more details. It's also more comfortable to wear than the old version. If you're hoping for audiophile quality, this isn't it and I doubt bone conduct will ever be. But for what it is, it does the job. Saves me the trouble to mount and dismount bluetooth speaker all the time while putting less weight on the bike. I recommend installing a wind noise blocker on your helmet to use in tandem with the Trekz Air so you won't be tempted to turn it up too much to drown out the wind noise and hamper your situation awareness. All in all, a happy purchase.
Other customers bought:
Aftershokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones - BlackRRP £99.00£67.99Save: £31.01
Aftershokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Headphones - Cosmic BlackRRP £149.00£101.32Save: £47.68