Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Front Wheel 2019
4 instalments of £144.92 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £96.61 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Featuring Zipp's newest braking technology and a dimpled rim surface for increased stability and reduced drag, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Front Wheel will help you smash targets, both in training and racing. The sleek aesthetics are combined with performance technology from the brands top NSW wheels, so you can be sure of every possible advantage when it comes to competing.
This full carbon clincher features a ShowStopper™ textured braking surface that clears water faster and consequently provides unmatched stopping power for carbon rims, even in the wet. The 45mm deep rim and ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimple pattern improve aerodynamics while ensuring top levels of stability for control even in strongest crosswinds.
A pro-proven Zipp 77 hub is connected to the rim by 18 Sapim® CX-Sprint® spokes, ensuring efficient power transfer and fast engagement.
- Carbon clincher front wheel
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- AeroBalance™ (low drag/high stability)
- Showstopper™ Brake Technology includes 317 groves on each side of the wheel to increase stopping power and help clear away water from the braking surface
- ABLC Sawtooth dimples help reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability
- Optimised for use with 25mm tyres
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint® with Sapim® secure lock nipples
- Spoke count: 18
- Hubset: Zipp 77
- Weight: 645 grams
- Included: Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads / Zipp integrated valve extender / Zipp valve-core wrench / Zipp rim tape / Zipp Tangente black skewer
Each Wheel Includes:
- Zipp Tubeless valve extender and valve-core wrench
- Zipp rim tape (factory taped)
- Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer
- Zipp thru-axle end caps
303 FIRECREST TUBELESS CARBON CLINCHER DISC-BRAKE
- Available in 10/11-speed cassette body
- SRAM XDR driver body for 177D available separately.
- Weight: 760g
- Hub Used: 77D
- Hub Width: 100mm
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Max Width: 29.9mm
- Internal Width: 21mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 272mm
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 270mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: Yes
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
- Thru Axle Compatible: Yes
- Tubeless: Yes
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.