Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium UST Wheelset - 2020
4 instalments of £78.41 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £52.27 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it's available with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it's even smarter. For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
There's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it simple to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- Ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Lightweight rims for easier climbing and faster acceleration.
- ISM machined, welded rims.
- 19mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 28mm tires.
- Lateral stiffness boosts agility and efficiency.
- Optimized bearing placement.
- Straight-pull bladed double butted spokes deliver optimal stiffness.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: front 18, rear 20
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.