Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset - 2020
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
6 weekly payments from £201.16 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Ksyrium line has always offered the unbeatable combination of light weight, high stiffness, comfort and reliability.
Now we’ve added our UST Road Tubeless technology to make the Ksyrium Carbon SL UST even faster. Eliminating the tube also eliminates friction, so you roll faster with greater efficiency. And now you can run lower tire pressures in the Yksion Pro UST Tubeless tires for increased comfort and a reduced risk of flats. As a bonus, the UST system including sealant weighs less than a traditional tube and tire system. Added rim width (19mm internal/25mm external) allows for increased air volume in the tires, which further improves ride quality, and the round, smooth rim profile makes it one of the most aerodynamic wheels in its category.
With our iTgMax rim molding process, the resin is enhanced through a proprietary heat treatment protocol that makes it able to resist heat better than any other carbon clincher rim. And a laser preparation of the brake track produces reliable braking performance.
The spokes are using our patented elliptical bladed shape for increased aerodynamics. Being double butted they are light and improves the ride quality. Using 20 in front and 24 rear creates high stiffness, low weight and long-term reliability.
The Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST also includes our new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system hubs for fast engagement, high axle stiffness and great durability. And if you need to service it, the tool-free design makes it simpler than ever.
- Accelerate and climb with less effort
- Wheelset weighs only 1445g
- Lightweight carbon rims for low inertia
- Instant Drive 360 hub for fast engagement, smooth rolling efficiency
- Reliable braking performance
- iTgMAX carbon technology for superior heat resistance and reliability
- Laser-treated brake track delivers predictable braking performance in dry or wet conditions
- Unique single carbon layer rim wrapping is created without machining or fiber cuts
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.