Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Tubular Haute Route Wheelset
6 weekly payments from £212.49 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Tubular Haute Route Wheelset features a wide carbon tubular rim and ceramic bearings. The superlight design ensures fast acceleration and climbing.
- Weighs only 1190g
- Superlight full carbon rim
- Wide rim provides good tubular tyre support to a 25mm supple tubular tyre
- 25mm deep rim dampens road vibrations
- Refined iTgMAX brake tracks improve braking distance in both wet and dry conditions
- Incredibly high-quality ceramic bearings provided by CeramicSpeed®
- Haute Route graphics on rims
- Only 450 wheelsets available worldwide
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) braking surfaces are precisely CNC machine
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): High quality sealed cartridge bearings. QRM wheels feature double sealing with tight C3 internal clearance
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Tyre 700x25: 270 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1190 grams
- Front without tyre: 515 grams
- Rear without tyre: 675 grams
- High quality ceramic bearings by CeramicSpeed (R)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and off road with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Height: 25mm
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: carbon
- Tyre: tubular
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Dimension: 28"-25
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Casing: 210 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Breaker: Polyamide
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.