Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Allroad breaks the boundaries of traditional road racing with a tubeless wheel-tyre system that is ready for any adventure. UST-compliant, the clincher wheelset can be used with 28mm Yksion Elite Guard tyres on paved roads or 30mm Yksion Elite Allroad on gravel terrains. Superlight ISM 4D rims feature light and durable double butted spokes for the ideal strength to weight ratio. The disc brake specific wheelset features 24 spokes front and rear for ideal brake torque distribution.
- Tubeless wheel-tyre system for any adventure
- Can be used with 28mm Yksion Elite guard on paved roads or 30mm Yksion Elite Allroad on gravel terrains
- Superlight ISM 4D rims weigh just 430g
- Light and durable double butted steel spokes
- Durable and light Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution and a disc-specific rim
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): High quality sealed cartridge bearings. QRM wheel feature double sealing with tight C3 internal clearance
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- UST for traction and control. The ready to ride tubeless system is the Universal Standard that improves traction, comfort and control, while also reducing inertia and flats
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Pair without tyre: 1690 grams
- Front without tyre: 780 grams
- Rear without tyre: 910 grams
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and off road with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 28mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI / 30mm 5.8 bars - 85 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 42 mm
- ISM 4D
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: 24 front and rear
- UST Ready (Yksion Elite Allroad only)
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c) or 30-622 (700x30C)
- Yksion Elite Guard or Yksion Elite Allroad
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Centre Lock(R)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Mavic Ksyrium Elite
Nice wheels. Not the lightest but very solid and true. Look amazing and much more expensive than they are. Only drawback is they do not come with adapters for quick release and those adapters are hard to find. Otherwise great wheels at a great price.
Light, good looking, but missing adaptors
Bought these wheels as everywhere it's listed that wheels come with adaptors to convert hubs to 12mm, 15mm, qr but when they arrived their set for 12mm TA but no adaptors anywhere in sight. Latest review I've read indicate that magic no longer ships with adaptors but their website still indicates they do. Beware, adaptors aren't the easiest to source for magic wheels. Otherwise, wheels are significantly lighter than what I was riding before and are stealthy looking. The rims do scratch very easily, be very careful when changing tires that your tire levers are clean. The tires that come with the wheels are alright, light rubber decent grip and rolling resistance on dry pavement. Worth changing out with you want to go tubeless (they aren't tubeless compatible) and if your looking for something more durable. Overall good wheels.