Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
This brand new Racing 5 has been brought in for 2015 with one purposes in mind. They have been designed with a slightly wider rim to facilitate an easier fitting of 25c tyres. This CX version has a double seal in the hub to keep the wheels from getting dirt and dust inside during Cyclo-Cross racing and during winter training.
- Racing 5 are designed for everyday use and training. An optimum proposal from Fulcrum which guarantees excellent quality.
- Oversized hubs with flanges for blade hammer-head spokes and sealed high-quality bearings ensure smoothness.
- The rear wheel incorporates a new single-piece body which embodies the freewheel body and pawl carrier in a single component resulting in a considerable weight reduction.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 radial aero spokes on front wheel 24 on rear.
- The wheels have two oversized spokes to balance the concentration of the rim joint material during wheel rotation, Fulcrum call this Dynamic Balance.
- The Racing 5's also have a deep upper bridge on the rim to facilitate clincher tyre fitting.
- Weights: Front 753g Rear 892g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Fulcrum 5 cx
Wheelset delivered quickly. Checked them and front wheel is good. However rear wheel has some notchiness in the bearings which feel a little rough. It only spins freely for half as many revolutions as the front. Freewheel which is fairly quiet has a lot of drag also. Weight of the front comes in as advertised, but the rear is a disappointing 100g heavier at 990g. QR are approx 140g extra to this. Disappointed with the rear wheel.
Bought these after reading favourable reviews. Stuck em on a trek hybrid replacing Bontrager nebulas. Also replaced 32c nebulas with continental grand Prix 4000 25c tyres. The difference is a true transformation. I've increase speed by 5k per hour and averaging 35k on flats seems pedestrian. Just standard clip pedals (not clipless) and no shaved legs or spandex (sorry girls). Just blown away by performance increase... has to be experienced to be believed and for the price.... staggering. Get them. If u r hesitating get over it u won't have any regrets. Also probike kit was an awesome experience. Swift dispatch and arrival to Brisbane Australia with no delays. Super experience, I'll be back for more when I get bored of smashing it with the current setup. Love riding so much more now.