Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel
4 instalments of £125.71 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £83.80 with laybuy
6 instalments of £83.80 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
With the new Bora WTO 60, Campagnolo has focused on producing the most efficient wheels possible in terms of decreasing rolling resistance as the cyclist moves and maximising aerodynamic efficiency.
The acronym WTO - WIND TUNNEL OPTIMIZED – calls to mind the environment that the team of Campy Tech Lab engineers worked in to meet these challenging project objectives. The new Bora WTO 60 wheels feature exclusive design characteristics that establish new standards in aerodynamic efficiency. Directly from the wind tunnel to the market, the pair of Bora WTO 60 wheels is destined to become the necessary choice every time a cyclist faces a route that requires average speeds of more than 40 km/h.
- The most aerodynamic
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment.
- The 18-spoke elliptical cross section in the front and 21-spoke rear cross section in the rear result in a far superior rolling resistance of the cross sections compared to competitor wheels.
- The smoothest
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tubular tyre, with less rolling resistance: the Tubeless.
- The C19 class allows you to mount tyres from 23, 25 to 28 mm, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system.
- Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo's rideability remains high despite the focus on aerodynamics.
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 60 mm profile and a weight of 1,547 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on routes that enable going more than 40 km/h.
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Versions and Weight:
- Two different colorways: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Only available for: 2-Way Fit: 1547 gr
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60 / 26.5 mm
- Rim class: C19
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
The Bora™ WTO 60 Wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
In the box:
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- 40 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- User manual
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Carbon Clincher Wheelsetfrom £1,299.34Save up to: £629.65
Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Carbon Clincher Rear WheelRRP £999.99£722.09Save: £277.90
Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Rear WheelRRP £975.00£607.25Save: £367.75
Campagnolo Shamal Ultra C17 2-WayFit Wheelset - Bright Labelfrom £671.63Save up to: £394.36