Campagnolo Bora One 35 Disc Brake Clincher Wheelset 2018
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
6 weekly payments from £190.96 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora One that transfers skills and know how gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results.
The Bora One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems.
Extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced, this wheel is available in in clincher and tubular versions, with a 35 mm rim: a versatile wheel for any kind of route.
The most sophisticated
- Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance
- Designed specifically for disc brake systems
A complete solution
- Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35 mm rim
- Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings
- The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance
- Monolithic aluminium hubs optimise disc braking torque
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminium nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11/12
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS - front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm/35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm/23,5
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Wheel for clincher tyre
The Bora One 35 DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Bora One 50 Disc Brake Tubular Wheelset 2018RRP £1,708.99£1,068.02Save: £640.97
Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 Carbon Clincher Disc Brake WheelsetRRP £1,850.00£1,300.50Save: £549.50
Campagnolo Bora One 35 Disc Brake Tubular Wheelset 2018RRP £1,708.99£942.95Save: £766.04