Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
4 Instalments of £2.60 with zip
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Born in the lab and raised between the tapes, Peaty's Link Lube is a minty fresh, triple distilled, ultra high speed chain oil for use in all conditions. Our unique formula penetrates and cleans deep inside your chain, driving out moisture, grit and grime and replacing them with unique blend of oils and waxes (Peaty's secret sauce) to lubricate and protect. Yes, you read that correctly! Peaty's Link Lube actually cleans your chain as you use it!
- 1. Always fully degrease your drivetrain before applying fresh lube. For best results, use Peaty's Drivetrain Degreaser.
- 2. Ensure you thoroughly wash your chain with clean water after degreasing (degreaser is designed to eat chain oil after all).
- 3. Remove as much water as you can from the chain - a quick wipe with a clean cloth will do fine.
- 4. Give the bottle a good shake to evenly distribute the secret sauce.
- 5. Apply the lube while cycling the chain backwards (eBikes will need to be pedalled forwards in a stand) ensuring every link is adequately covered.
- 6. Keep cycling the chain for 10seconds or so to help the lube work its way into your chain.
- 7. Thoroughly wipe away all excess lube from your chain using a clean cloth (excess oil on the outside of the chain will attract dust in dry conditions).
- 1. For wet weather conditions, leave a small amount of lube on the outside of the chain for longer-lasting protection.
- 2. On first use with pre-used chains, you may find that your chain turns black - this is the LinkLube driving out grime from deep in your chain. Just keep riding, degreasing, lubing and repeating until your chain runs shiny clean once more! Caution - Do not get LinkLube (or any lube for that matter!) on your brakes or brake pads.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Quite happy with this new chain lube. Did a complete degrease and reapplied Peatys lube. Did a 7 Day (275km) ride with a couple rainy days and gravel roads and chain did well until my return. Probably will use less during times of not doing long treks.
Other customers bought:
Peaty's LinkLube All-Weather Premium - 120mlRRP £15.99£13.91Save: £2.08