Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
4 instalments of £124.99 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £83.33 with laybuy
6 instalments of £83.33 with splitit
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
An easy to pack/unpack bike transport system featuring high-impact strength, lightweight and flexible, Makrolon® polycarbonate shells reinforced with an aluminum mounting system.
The upright case design with four large ø60mm multi-directional wheels allows luggage-like ease when rolling and includes a built-in TSA lock and carry handles for secure and easy transport. Two wheel bags, protective sleeves, and drivetrain cover provide protection against scratches and grease stains, and inner pockets help keep your gear organized all the way to your final destination. When you arrive, the mounting system extends as a mini work stand to hold your frameset steady and allow re-assembly and fine tuning.
- Mounting system converts to mini-workstand and allows easy re-assembly and fine tuning
- Drivetrain cover protects crankset, chain and rear derailleur from scratches and grease stains. Protective sleeves and foams prevent abrasion on frame from other components and helps keep them secure
- Includes 2 wheel bags
- Includes a built-in TSA lock
- Reserved name tag for personalization
- Four large ø60 mm multi-directional wheels
- Carry handles for easy transport
- Four bumpers on each side protects case from ground contact when opened
- Two mesh inner pockets keep your gear organized
- Fits: 26” & 700c bikes with wheelbase up to 112 cm / 44”, Not compatible with 27.5” & 29” bikes
- 100% Makrolon® polycarbonate shell / Reinforced aluminum internal frame
- Front: Compatible with QR skewer or 12 mm x 100 mm thru axle (Road bike disc)
- Rear: Compatible with 130 / 135 mm QR skewer or 12mm thru axles
- 127 (H) x 85 (L) x 35 (W) cm / 50” (H) x 33.5” (L) x 13.8” (W)
- 9.5 kg / 20.9 lb (Case only)
- 12.5 kg / 27.5 lb (With component protective covers)
- Max Weight Capacity: 17 kg / 37.5 lb
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Pack and Go...
Great travel case that makes it super easy to pack your bike (and unpack it at the other end). The frame mount and velcro attachments means everything stays securely in place. The pockets in the case are great for safely storing all your peripherals without them moving about in transit. It's also very easy to manoeuvre through airports and on-and-off trains, and fits in the back of a London cab no problem. The instruction manual that comes with it is simple to follow. I've used a few different cases over the years and this is the best so far.