Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Speedplay Zero Stainless Steel Pedals
4 instalments of £25.49 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £16.99 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
One of the best performance, technically advanced pedal systems available. The performance features of the Speedplay Zero Pedal System read like a pro racer's wish list. No other pedal system comes close to offering the superior adjustability or cutting-edge performance features of the Zero. By thinking "outside the box", we created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float.
- DUAL-SIDED ENTRY: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
- YOUR CHOICE OF MICRO-ADJUSTABLE FLOAT OR A FIXED POSITION: The Zero allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree adjustment range.
- ALL THREE FOOT-AXIS ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE SET INDEPENDENTLY OF ONE ANOTHER: No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions.
- THE LOWEST STACK HEIGHT: The Zero cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer - 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting, 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting.
- UNBEATABLE CORNERING CLEARANCE: The thin pedal profile of the Zero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast.
- Stainless - 37 degrees.
- PHENOMENAL LIGHT WEIGHT: 103g per Stainless pedal (Manufacturer claimed).
- LARGE, STABLE PEDALING PLATFORM: The Zero Pedal System provides the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay's unique, inverted design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat in engaged.
- QUALITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Zero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings - three of them instead of two found in most other pedals - which allows the Zero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
- FITS MORE SHOES: The Zero cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- TRUE LOCKING MECHANISM: The Zero's locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible. Speedplay pedals are supplied with cleats as standard.
- Includes: Cleats and three bolt adapters.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
It took a little getting used to the amount of free float, so I limited it after a couple of rides, and now I have almost completely open. My knees and ankles are finding their natural path in every pedal stroke and in turn, have not given me the usual pains. Approx 800km so far without a complaint. Maybe it is the axle bearings being better, but my cadence jumped up almost 10% from running the previous pedals. I was already spin ing at 88-90. I can't quite figure why this is. Previous pedals were higher end time mountain bike pedals with lots of float, but were bulkier and significantly heavier.
Speedplay zero stainless
Good price but very sly shipping. 28 days from UK to Canada. As long as from China....
I like Speedplay pedals on my road bikes are they are dual sided and easily to clip in. Zero's are easy to adjust to limit the float which is useful to stop the cycling on ice feeling (as the float has little resistance) and stop the edge of your heals clipping the bikes frame. These are about the best price/weight ratio balance for me and are easy enough to maintain and seem to last forever if you look after them.
I just got them installed to my bike, so first impressions: very firm feeling - no free motion up and down, only angular motion of the ankle. Feels great. Also, very low profile - the foot is noticeably closer to the pedal axis than in my Tome RXS. And there are still spacers (Warning 2). Two-sided entry is the thing I searched for: I ride in the centre of the city, so stops at the traffic lights are common. Also, the cleats let you work in a pretty normal fashion. Last but not least, looks awesome - small lolipops at your cranks. Warning 1 - buy black, other colors get dirty. Warning 2 - the cleats are 4-screw. Each set comes with a 4-to-3 conversion. There are some models of shoes that are already 4-screw compatible. So you might think of them.
Great Pedals, If
These are great speedplay pedals. I have ridden speedplay 'X' pedals for years and love them. I have a leg that turns out a bit, and 'X' pedals allow all the rotation needed to ride them without jacking around with the cleats. Since the 'x' pedals are really an old design, I thought I should try the newer models and bought a set of Zeros. They are great pedals (although they take more pressure to clip in, so if you are a lightweight you may struggle a bit) but they do not have the same amount of float as the 'X' series. For me, I was unable to open them up enough to be comfortable. For most people, this probably won't be a problem. But if the reason you use speedplays is because of an unusual kickout of your foot, I would stick with the 'X' series.
I love the pedals. Took about an hour to to get the hang of clipping in.
Great provided you don't walk in sand
I bought this set to add to a new bike, I've been riding my previous set for three years and they still work like new (I've replaced the cleats a few times). If you are new to clipless, these or the light action are the way to go. I am clipped in every time on the first down stroke without even thinking about it. If you want the cleats to last and last, get the Keep-on Kovers and the whole system will hardly wear at all provided you oil them on occasion. The new aero cleats have their own keep on covers now and can be used with these but this set comes with standard cleats. Hopefully in the future they will just make those the default. All of that said, I did a sportive last year that had sand at some of the rest stops. I was finishing the third climb of the day and they were queuing up at the top mark our jersey numbers and as I slowed I realized I was all but locked in to my pedals. Had I not had some track standing skills, I would have fell over in front of about 100 people. It took a lot of leg strength to twist out, It was a close one. So if you walk in sand, test them before you need to stop.
It's early days but these feel excellent. I know the float (which can actually be dialled out completely) makes some people feel nervous about putting power down out of the saddle, but once you've accepted that you won't unclip accidentally this isn't a problem. These are simply a joy to use.
Great pedals thoroughly recommend them far better than a basic SPD or Look as plenty of sideways movement, also best online price at Probikekit
After having Time for years to allow for my dodgy knees i thought i would try something different. The locking mechanism is great there feels like no risk of accidental unclipping. They are a bit of effort to set up as they are different form normal 3 screw cleats so you need to be careful about adjusting to avoid causing any damage to yourself