The Zero Pave is Speedplay's minimalist race-tuned design built specifically to handle the harsh and unpredictable conditions of the legendary European cobbled classics.
Based on Speedplay's popular Zero pedal technology Pave pedals shave non-essential material to ensure entry and release in wet dirty environments.
Developed exclusively for Speedplay's professional cycling teams Zero Pave pedals have been thoroughly tested and proven over the years with numerous victories in the world's toughest races including Paris-Roubaix Tour of Flanders Gent-Wevelgem and Strade Bianche.
- Minimalist skeletal pedal design for optimal functionality in extreme conditions. All non-essential body material has been shaved away for maximum clearance.
- One needle bearing and two cartridge bearings per pedal
- Heat-treated stainless steel body contruction for maximum strength and durability
- Built-in grease-injection port for easy maintenance
- Zero Pave System includes Zero edition Pave Cleats
- All the features and benefits of Speedplay Zeros
- Hand assembled at Speedplay in San Diego California
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
Please see our returns policy.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I have been using Speedplay pedals for over 5 years due to having a shot pair of knees. These are a whole big step up from zeros, so easy to clip into and so much of a solid feel to them. I can't fault them in any way, shape or form. Stunning and look great on the bike also
Was this helpful?